View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
HEY. PERSONAL STORY TIME.

So i've had alot of trouble sleeping lately, mainly because of my ex, so the best way for me to go to sleep is to put on a TV show or some stand up comedy and fall asleep to it.

I don't use music though, no matter what it is it's just too depressing.

Anyways, I was watching Steven King's Rose Red last night, never seen it before, and it's 4 hours long. At about 30 minutes I realize how tired I am and decide to fall asleep to it.

Anyways I dont put a sleep timer on and it's just screaming and ghosts and haunted house and terror for about 3 and a half hours and It's affecting my dreams the whole time. I had some of the most terrifying anf vivid nightmares last night and it was almost on a level of lucid dreaming.

Really fucking weird shit. I was completely exhausted from the whole day and fell asleep around 9pm though, I wouldn't try to force this if you're not tired.

long story short - PARTY WITH YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STARS IN A DREAM!! My only regret is that I didn't do this while stoned.