View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I have no idea where Im going in terms of my character in Dark Souls. Lots of str and end is all I got

What is the deal with atunement slots and magic? For the first time at a bonfire I noticed Attune Magic. When I hit it, it tells me I dont have enough slots. How do I know how many slots I need? Do I need to bother?
Attunement slots is how they handle magic and other stuffs. When you buy the things, you equip them in a slot at bonfires. Some of them may require two slots. Level up the attunement thing and you get more slots. It's required if you're a magicky-type character, because you can double up on spells and get more of them. Otherwise, you're going to run out quickly.

Strength works well, but if you intend to upgrade your weapons down other paths like Divine, Magic, Chaos, etc., then you'd prolly want to put some into things like faith, magic, and dexterity. Dexterity is important because it affects most of the weapons in the game, sometimes moreso than strength. Good job putting a lot in endurance early. If I were to do something over again, that would've been it. It was a bitch not being able to move around properly in what would've been, to anyone else, light armor. As a result, I was knocked around like a pinball in fights because I had no Poise.