View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
I am god damn addicting to getting around via car. It fucking sucks because there are so many self-important cunts on the road. Had a fellow who cut me off for the gas station by driving through the parking lane of a street. I could've hit him if I didn't keep an extra careful eye out. The gas attendant was nice enough to write down the license plate when I asked since I was too pissed to go up to the California soccer Dad with out having a huge desire to place a dent in his fucking car. "Hey kids! Guess what happens when you test your luck by driving competitively?" I like to imagine after saying that I get the Hulk's strength and turn over the mother fucker.

Not to mention some bitch ass mother fucker decided since getting into your desired lane on the spot is fine on a protected single turn lane, then it should be extra fine to do so in a double turn lane. And do it as if 5 miles an hour was TOO FAST. I regret not following the asshole until he gets the hint I was pissed. Or getting his license plate.

The bus is tons less expensive to take though. Fucking employment.