View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
from what i remember of tekken it seems complicated on the surface until you realize that all the moves are just ABA and no directions that you hve to push
Seems to depend a lot on the characters. I started playing with Leo but I couldnīt do too much with him.

Hwoarang or whatever his name is on the other hand is a lot easier to play because his combos are easier to pull off.

Concerning the direcrtions-thing, every character has different moves, depending what direction you push per button, eight moves per button sometimes.

Anyway, on to Tokyo Jungle. I played about an hour this morning, stupid PS3 took about 10hrs to download those puny 4GB...

Itīs interesting, thatīs for sure. Simple in the way it is designed, but then again, the life of an ordinary animal IS simple. Eat, stay alive, mate, die, thatīs it. And thatīs what you do in the game, you run around, you forage or hunt, depending on what type of animal you are, you do challenges (like "find the Chicken-Boss"...cracks me up ), earn points with which you unlock new animals and you find hints on what happened and why all humans are gone.

Thereīs 2 modes, Survival and Story, sadly you have to find specific things in Survival to unlock Story-levels. Also sadly, you play the Story as a Pomeranian.
I...I hate little dogs, thereīs a reason we call them Fußhupe over here...(Foot Clown Horn...doesnīt translate well)...basically, you step on it and it honks for bit.
Anyway, itīs not the dogs fault I donīt like its specific breed (animal racism?). What else...there seems to be not too many areas, just around Shinjuku I think, along with some sewers and maintenance tunnels and I donīt think thereīs much difference between playing a Gazelle and a Doe but hey, the gameīs 10 bucks, Iīm not gonna complain.