View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 09:57 PM       
From what I understand of Christianity, God is seen as God of all things. He's omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Besides the things about this that could create long tiring arguments about how he is evil as well(jewish God ), doesn't being God of EVERYTHING also make him the God of other religions as well? I mean he's supposed to be EXISTANCE, not necessarily a person, EXISTANCE. Anyway.

Back when I used to live in my old city, my friend and I were walking by this park that alot of people went to to play sports and crap, there was some kind of Christian thing going on. All old people who seemed like they were reasonably intelligent and stuff, talking about God and such. After some talk, my friend and I decided to ask him this:
"Okay, so there's a man, he has lived a really nice life. He had a family, kids, they were raised good, no abuse. He never killed anyway, and in fact followed all the Rules Christianity says to follow(ten commandments). He was a Good Person, but he was not a Christian. Then there's a serial murderer, in prison, who decides to repent for his sins before he gets his lethal injections. The Man who killed 50 people who repented to God is more likely to go to heaven than the man who actually lived his life GOOD"?

I would appreciate if someone out there could answer that question.