View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:45 PM       
Hahahaha. SOMEONE put their tampon in the wrong hole, didn't they?

I think it's funny how this went from me talking about how I feel about sex toys, to being about how inadequate I must be. I could have a horsecock in my pants. It still doesn't give it a ribbed texture and vibrate, does it?

And why take offense to the word cunt? I never said YOU were, or all women for that matter. Sure, it's a hateful word (and rightfully deserving to be used at times), but to gasp in horror at the utter sight of four little letters is pathetic at best. But maybe this is just one of those "nigga" things. Meaning, you're allowed to call one another a cunt, but unless I'm a woman, I get lynched for it and called a woman-hating small-dicked little boy.

And if you don't wanna be known as a bitch or whatever, do something about it. I'm sure nobody here is generalizing a whole gender in the negative, but nobody's stupid enough to do so in the positive either. Respect has to be earned, after all.

Oh, and the fact that none of this was to be taken all that seriously to begin with. Can't forget that part.