Thread: Old posts?
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 08:23 PM       
[quote=GRISLYGUS]
DEAR I-MOCKERY:
I OBJECT TO YOUR CONSTANT INSISTANCE THAT YOU HAVE A PICKLE HAT. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUSLY GREEN PAPER AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO "REPRESENT" A "PICKLE". MAYBE I'M LOOKING AT IT WRONG. BUT I'M NOT. FOR ALL I NOW, IT ISN'T EVEN PAPER. BUT IT DEFINITELY ISN'T A PICKLE. IT DOES NOT VOER THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD, SO I DON'T PERSONALLY DEFINE IT AS A "HAT". IT IS A HEADGEAR. I AM NOT PLEASED. I FEEL THAT HONESTY IS IMPORTANT. YOU SHOULD HAVE A BASEBALL CAP. WITH A PICKLE ON IT. THAT WOULD BE A PICKLE HAT. SHAME ON YOU.

SINCERELY, GRISLY GUS

PS. I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T THINK I'M BEING PRESUMPTUOUS. I VALUE TRUTH IN MEDIA.[\QUOTE]