View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
I was just fine through the Invasion of the Body Snatchers remake until Donald Sutherland did that freaky-ass point-and-screech. That really bothered me for a long time.

When I was around 7 or 8 years old, those Time-Life "Mysteries of the Unknown" commercials used to creep me out, particularly the one that flashed a picture of the classic "gray" alien. Then I got a book at the book fair that had one of those in it, and I had to get rid of the book. This was also around the time the paperback copy of "Communion" was on the shelves, with the alien on the cover. Now it doesn't really affect me (I was startled by the one in Dreamcatcher, but that was more of a suddenness thing).