View Single Post
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 08:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
I'm sure there's even well thought-out plans for invading the U.S. somewhere that would work. :/
There aren't. There isn't. It couldn't happen, AChimp.

We not only have the advantage that our extremely well-trained and well-funded military offers us, but also the advantage of large amounts of civilians who want to maintain their way of life. In a heartbeat there would be private militias on the move, the army and the national guard would be fucking everywhere, and the very worst anyone could hope to cause is widespread factioning and seperation. Our country is far too large, both in land area and population; without mentioning that the only points of entry that would be of any use would be the Canadian or Mexican borders. The coastlines are far too densely populated, any sort of invasion would result in barbaric displays of collateral damage.

Assassinate leaders, blow up strategic equipment/buildings, yes, these are all possible inside the US. Actually take the country over by means of an invasion force?

You would need the support of every armed force on the planet.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women