Thread: Rachel Corrie
View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 02:12 AM       
I need not argue against you because there are people on the board versed well enough to do so more eloquently than I. Mostly, I would rather not waste my time contributing to the evidence against your points because you face us with blind eyes, but I may as well read and learn. Nevertheless,

They support resistance NOT peace.

This is the axis of your ineptitude. You can't escape the superstructure in which you see resistance as the antithesis to peace. You must learn to accept the fact that when the present order of things in a state of moral depravity, resistance is in the right. Israel has done some very nasty things to the Palestinians, so resistance is in order. The shameful fact of the world is that violence is more visible, and thus more easy, than non-violence. This is why the MEANS of resistance are so universally deplorable, and neither this poor girl nor I will try to justify such violence. You reap what you sow, and Israel has planted the violent seeds that demand resistance. Pray that no more lives shall be lost.