View Single Post
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 12:54 AM       
So one day I fell asleep listening to Dragonforce (I really don't care if they suck or not, so please don't tell me) and I proceeded to have the 2nd weirdest dream of my life. (The 1st weirdest will come later). My Dragonforce dream was an animated Dragonforce music video, where me and all of my friends had weird-ass superpowers, and we fought George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and my friend Thomas. I was working as a file clerk at the time, so my super-power was the ability to summon paper out of the air, and give people really bad paper cuts. My friend michael, who has like 3 potato cannons, sprouted said cannons out of his arms. And my girlfriend commanded an army of zombie squirrels.

The weirdest dream I ever had, I had when I was 7 years old. In the dream, I woke up in my house at sometime around noon (it was really bright outside) so I got up to look for my parents, but no one was there. My sister was gone too. And there was absolutely no sound. I couldn't even yell. And even though it was really bright outside, the shadows in my house were all really long, and sometimes I would see one move out of the corner of my eye. So I decided to leave the house to look around my neighborhood. I went to my neighbor's house, and their door was unlocked, so I went inside. Their house was filled with the same weird shadows, but for whatever reason, I went into their basement. There's a door in their basement that leads to a little workshop, but when I opened it, the inside was pitch black, even though I knew the room had windows. Then I turned around, and the shadows of everyone in my neighborhood were standing upright right behind me, and I could tell they wanted to kill me. Somehow I made it out of the house, and as I was running up the street to my house, I noticed that everything was in black and white. Then I began to sink into the pavement. I looked behind me, and the shadows of my neighbors were lurking everywhere there would normally be a shadow. Except now, they were shaped like wolves. In unison, they all charged at me, and then I woke up, sweating.

Thinking about that dream still scares me to this day.

Last edited by Samfucius : Mar 29th, 2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: mis-spellings