View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 08:03 AM       
I had one hell of a nightmare last night. I was a little girl (not myself), and was standing outside when this other little girl came up behind me. She had just moved from China, I think, and she was wearing old-fashioned clothes and carrying pieces of toy train track. She said, "Do you want to play with my trains?" and when I turned around her face morphed from this normal kid-face into some terrifying lumpy stretched-out expression (not too different from the "black hole sun" video). I screamed and ran away, but she kept following me.

I ran home (in the dream I lived in a mobile home with a deck built all around) and hid inside. There were three doors...one on each end and one in the middle, and every time I looked out, there she was, standing in the doorway with that horrible smile. I'd scream and lock each one and she'd immediately be at another one. Then I peeped out a window and saw she'd laid down toy train track all around the house. Just as I was looking to see how far the train track went, she appeared in front of the window. "Do you want to play with my trains?" and then her face slowly stretched out again. Just as I was screaming and slamming the window shut, I woke up with my heart pounding.

I figured it was because I had read the spoiler for Shutter, watched a tv show where people were playing with toy trains, and right before I fell asleep I was watching Kill Bill v2 with the scene in the trailer.

Then when I fell back to sleep, I had a dream that I was in a parking lot that was completely coated in ice, cars included. People were falling left and right but it was like a party atmosphere. I was getting around by kneeling and pushing myself along with a stick. I passed one car and looked in the backseat, and Mitch Hedberg was in there doing drugs. He gave me the finger. I said "Okay, Mitch" and kept on going.

I have no idea why I would have dreamed that.