View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot Kukuro View Post
Meh, it almost seems as though it'd fall on deaf ears. I dunno, maybe I didn't word it right or somethin', but I definitely didn't expect this psychoanalytical, scrutinizing, feverish stone-chucking based on shit I observed and just spat out in a minute to explore for fun and discussion- especially since I know i-mock writers/readers are my age or older and prolly encounter this daily. I seem to just have overestimated the forum base as per the batshit crazy reception I've gotten. I guess that'll teach me for finding a site intelligent and hilarious
No, it's that we think your subject matter is as useless as a post about whether zombies are a fad or not. Maybe you should just keep your blogs to yourself.