View Single Post
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You sound like a 16yo with your "peeps" and "web brats", not to mention you meme inducing avatar. Let me guess, you're not Japanese.

"meme-inducing?" Let me guess, there's a reason you'd know what that avatar is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I got star wars and gi joe toys from my brother and garage sales when I was toddlerish/kindergarten aged. I was born in 1989. Of all of the things to be elitist about, you're upset when people younger than you grew up with the same cartoons and toys. Congratulations, you are probably living an incredibly comfortable life where you don't have to deal with problems that most people must face. Unemployment, health problems? Who cares, but when a 16 year old watched the Transformers movie on VHS when they were five it hits the fan.
Elitist? Not really. The point kinda was in how they don't grow up with these things. Wtf's with the unemployment/health probs shit, anyway? When was the last time you rang a S.A. bell? Let's not forget: me- 1 post. You - a shit ton of replies on bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I think threads that are made solely to feel out a forum's general consensus are lame. And people who make them are lame.
I think not realizing such threads are par for the course on web forums are lame. And peeps that overuse random anime images to convey a sense of cuteness/free spirit/femininity/what-the-fuck-ever's going through your grape nut brain are lame.