View Single Post
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:22 AM       
It was quite good, certainly better than the other two, BUT:
Ewen Macgregor and Haydan whatsis were better, but still pretty poor.
Anakin turning to the dark side was pretty shoddily done..it was just the emporer saying 'oh GO on' a few times, and that seemed to do it.
The ending was great, but like someone else said above, why the fuck did obi wan leave anakin like that? he must have been just a touch embarrased to then find out, whoops, anakin lived and proceeded to co-run the empire killing lots of people.
I love the fact anakin got so fucked up, and then burned (so he actually started to resemble anakin in jedi with the mask off), but the 'NOOOOO!' was just UNBELEIVABLY shit..really crigeworthy..which is a shame, because the bit where they put him back together was cool.
The CG looked a lot better than the other two, and all the action was really well done.
And why the fuck bother putting the wookies in if they are only there standing around for two mins, then a tiny bit of action?.. and then...'Before you go yoda, I would just like to point out that THIS WOOKIE IS CALLED CHEWBACCA...YOU KNOW, THE FAMOUS ONE FROM THE GOOD FILMS'.

In short: breezes