View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 04:52 PM       
First off, I was being so incredibly sarcastic with the 1200 ad antisemitism remark I'm surprised you responded to it.

Secondly, I'm not excusing it, I'm just making an argument why we shouldn't nuke them or go kill all of them like some people were suggesting. Rather, I'm trying to show they aren't unlike we were not too long ago, and there could possibly be a more peaceful solution. If you weren't so busy trying to flash your cock you'd pick up on the fact that none of my original argument was even directed at you.

I was also trying to show the fact that american hatred for muslims has been fucking cultivated for a long time, and isn't just a result of events like 9/11 that somehow cloud your eyes.