View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM       
I had sort of a shitty day yesterday, and I think it kind of messed with my dreams. Last night I dreamed there was a torture clinic in an old medical building. It looked like a 70s-era medical office, with the ugly furniture and cheap wood doors and all of that, but on an appointed day the person would show up and sit in the chair (a maroon naugahyde dental chair lined with blue medical paper) and be tortured to death.

The dream sort of involved several storylines, but the one that really sticks out was an older woman who worked at the clinic. She was a nurse, and I guess her day had come for this torture, and they were being really sick by making her lay out her own instruments as they made small talk, "What are you doing this weekend?" and that sort of thing. And she'd say, "I don't have a 'this weekend', you're murdering me today."

But she was watching and waiting and as they turned away, she bolted out the door. There weren't any doorknobs, just little grips that looked like allen wrench handles sticking out of the door at eye level, so she had to grab those and pull to open the door. And the ones marked exit weren't, it was like a little rabbit-warren hallway of doors designed to fool anyone who tried to escape. I think she eventually came out in an abortion clinic, but I don't know if they ever caught her or not. I'm not sure if the dream was anti-abortion or anti-torture or anti-doctor or what exactly that was all about.

Then I was in a foot-deep pool having crawl races with my cousins' kids. My cousin was looking for Ashton Kutcher. I pointed up and said, "Isn't that him?" and he bolted.

Last edited by Kitsa : Nov 11th, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: doornobs = doorknobs