View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
At least the toilet lid was closed to keep the smell minimal.

I think it was. I don't remember. I do remember shit actually dripping from the ceiling and at that point I pretty much blacked out.

There were shit-footprints on the floor and shit handprints on everything she'd touched....toilet handle, tp roll, drawers, towels....she'd even hand-over-handed it down the countertop to get to the door (also covered with shit on the inside, but not pictured)

The big mystery to me is, she asked me to bring her clothes in there because her white suit was ruined (stupid me, thought she'd just pissed herself). I brought her a long skirt. It was one of those hippie-style skirts that fans out; how did she get that on and get out, being a frail old lady, without getting shit on it? I didn't smell it on her as they pushed by me to get out of the house.