View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The backs at the back of the bus, are actually the backs of the people at the front of the bus.
I thought this for a moment, too, but there are subtle differences. I think you're right in regard to that being what they might have been going for (through some weird optical illusion that makes perfect sense in space).

However, the features of the robot (yellow ear thingies, for starters, and lack of antennae) match the robot in the back more than the robot in the front. The robot in the back window is gray, like the one up front...but the robot in the side window is sort of purplish. The scuba diver up front has two loops coming out of her head, but the one in back has only two small loops above her tanks in back.

I used to be good at those "spot the differences" puzzles, and I'm glad they prepared me for this.