Thread: GHOSTS
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM       
I've worked graveyard shift and it can definitely make you weird in the head after a while.

I've heard of a lot of "ghost sightings" from night security guards at the USAF museum in Dayton. Really, that place is creepy in the day, with all the lights on. Not only are planes there that were the real scenes of gory deaths (one still has bloodstains in the cockpit), but, I mean, we have the plane that dropped the A-bomb on Nagasaki. That's really creepy when you think about how much death that thing brought about.

Not only that, but there are also many dioramas set up with creepy lifesize mannequins in them. Nazis, you name it. There's a big Holocaust exhibit that is just about the definition of tragedy and depression, not to mention one of the most sinister things mankind has ever pulled.

So really it's no wonder to me that these guys are seeing little Japanese kids running around the Bockscar at night or hearing machine-gunning coming out of the cockpits of some of these planes.

Last edited by Kitsa : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 07:50 AM.