Thread: butterflies.
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
I'm not sure if you're trying to make sense anymore so I'll just respond to your question: yes i usually point out particularly stupid posts to her.

I've read your post a few times and it still doesn't make sense, but there's always the chance I'm just not internet/culturally savvy enough to understand. Feel free to clarify.

"THATS NOT BITTER, ITS RIGHTEOUS" where the fuck did that come from? I called glowbelly bitter, not my wife or myself.
What does, "boarding pretty exteme tonight" mean?

I'm sure in some way you and glowbelly sitting around laughing together somehow applies to your incoherent post, but I'm just afraid you'll confuse me further with your response so I'll leave it at that.