View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
So yesterday I basically just showed up at a life-drawing class already in progress at the college and started drawing, nobody said shit.

The funny part is that one of the seniors in the class was the same senior that was assisting in my portfolio development class, she recognized me and kept coming over to look at what I was drawing; she particularly liked this one;

and said that it was "SO PRETTY", except when she came over to take a look the only thing that I had drawn so far was the model's lower back and ass, so the moral of the story is that my drawings of women can make a straight girl think another woman's ass is SO PRETTY, which could probably prove to be the greatest superpower ever