View Single Post
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:58 AM       
IN ADDITION TO ALL OF JIXBY'S LISTED ONES:

Police Academy 6: City Under Seige
I really like how the cadets are matched up equally against the wilson heights gang. I LIKE SYMMETRY

Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach
I really like the stupid bad guys and the Bayou chase scene reminds me exactly of a Sea World water action show. The whole finale is great with the kidnapping and everything.

Mannequin: On the move
This movie shows that gays sometimes have sex with girls. The lead guy in a movie named "Mannequin" has gotta be gay. I love the character Hollywood. I like how everything works out in a cheesy show and the made up country stuff. It's not "so bad it's good", it never aimed to be that good so it is very entertaining. I think I actually saw this in theaters. I will never get sick of seeing a guy ride aroudn town on his motorcycle with a mannequin.

Spics World (lol SPICE world)
This movie is VERY entertaining and has lots of funny characters. I love how the plot is so simple. Everyone loves the spice girls no questions asked. The girls do a good job too! Why do people hate this movie?

Superman 4
I like how superman has to fight another super hero with a different colored outfit. That guy is pretty cool too. I also like how he gets beat up in clever ways. The superhero vs. smart bad guy plot sucks so it's good to have a slugfest thats metaphorical for world politics.

Iron Eagle 2
I don't get why people hate this movie either. I like how the americans and the russians have tension at first and then become friends. I like how the one russian guy killed Doug from the first movie. I LOVE the interactions between the guys on the tank crew with the goofy russians and the americans. I love how the russian shoots the basketball.

Police Academy: Mission to Moscow
I wasn't gonna include this one but talking about russians changed my mind. I love the acrobats and the counterplot of lassard getting lost. I love how the movie is about computer crime and is very relevent to our time.

Best Defense
This movie is great! It's 2 movies in one! Dudley Moore does his schtick free from any other comics stepping on his jokes. Murphy does his schtick free from anyone getting in his way. The plots meet in the end and America wins!

Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
This movie ushers in all the even less likely to be police officers cadets. The old lady is good. Bobcat is GREAT as usual. The police academy series is really fun to watch.

Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo strikes back
THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE OF POKEMON EVER! It is the ultimate match (until later movies).

Jury Duty
A good parody of media and law and stuff. Tia Carrere's interaction with pauly shore is great. She actually does a good job acting making pauly shore all the more funny. This reminds me a lot of 12 angry men and the twist ending is fantastic!

Weekend at Bernie's 2
For the first sequal to an already "fun in the sun" driven series it is early to take the boys to the caribbean. However IMO i like this one more than the first. What better way to advance the weekend at bernie's plot than to make bernie actually alive sorta!!! The voodoo stuff is hilarious. The boys are endearing and bumbling. BERNIE GETS LAID!

Caddyshack 2
Why is this movie on here? The first caddyshack is comedy legend. This one i think i might like even more. I love how one asshole with money and a good heart takes on all the assholes with less money and pissy attitudes. I LOVE RANDY QUAID IN THIS MOVIE! Robert Stack is great too.

Super Mario Bros.
I love how loosely this is based on the game. John Leguizamo is very good. Hoskins is good too! The action is entertaining and well paced. Dennis Hopper provides a good bad guy, but my favorite of all is FISHER STEVENS! Stevens is GREAT in everything he is in. Stevens plays Benjamin from short circuit. Stevens is the plague from hackers. Stevens is GREAT as stupid Iggy.

McHale's Navy
This movie is pretty entertaining. I like Tim Curry. I like Tom arnold and david alan grier and french stewart. It's goofy, but in a hollywood way i like. I also liked sgt. bilko

On Deadly Ground
When i first saw this movie i was young and stupid and i STILL thought segal was a fag for going all tribal. I remember the day exactly. I felt very guilty for thinking segal is a fag for dressing stupid and wanting to save the world by kicking ass. Anyways, I saw bob odenkirk and david cross do commentary for this at a film festival and it redeemed this movie for me FOREVER! they actually did research into the movie so it wasn't just stupid cutdowns. THEY WERE INSIGHTFULL CUTDOWNS.

Pet Sematary 2
The action is better in this movie. The dog is cool. The dad is cool. "No brain, No pain" or something like that. Really this movie is a 96 minute guns and roses video and i appreciate that.

Leprechaun
Ok this movie is so bad it's good. I still like evil willow, and Jennifer Aniston is in it!!!

Arthur 2: On the rocks
I love the arthur series. I love how they make fun of alcoholics but do it in a way that makes alcoholism seem VERY fun. Arthur is the biggest id ever as he drives on in his drunken antics. How a plot actually occurs is a marvel of the silver screen.

YES I ACTUALLY LIKE THESE MOVIES!