Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
Yes, I've seen all that. The point is that the first paper does not come from a peer reviewed source, meaning that it has not been checked for errors. The entire paper may, hypothetically, be completely false. Did you only read the articles discussing the papers or did you read the papers themselves? The last thing you quoted is not the actual study but a brief overview of it. I've noticed that when I have actually gone through the links you have posted and read the papers, studies etc that they discuss, that none of them dispute that there is global warming. The closest that they come to it is disputing whether or not CO2 is a primary cause of it. In fact, many of the articles which propagandamatrix links to, including one in your quotation, state that CO2 is the primary factor in global warming. The sites you frequent evidently pick out the parts of articles and papers that they agree with while ignoring the portions which back up the opposition's side.

I struggle to see how these articles support your opinion when they often in fact detract from it.