Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
You guys are clinging to sand here. Your seeing what you want to see.
Are you serious? You can't provide any evidence that there is no global warming, you ignore the fact that none of the articles you linked to claim that there is no global warming, only the sites that you found those articles linked from claimed that. Do you actually realize that you don't know what you're talking about or do you actually believe that you are correct, or rather that the sites where you get your opinions are correct?

Ask yourself this, have you ever actually read any of the papers or reports about global warming or have you only read conspiracy websites? Obviously you haven't because you evidently don't know anything about what has been found out about global climate change.

You aren't even voicing your own opinion, you're only regurgitating what the websites you look at say. You think that you're being targeted because you are thinking outside the box but you're not. You're being targeted because you evidently can't think outside of the box. You are unable to accept any information presented to you that is contrary to what you believe.

Prior to you joining these forums I had no opinion in regards to global warming/climate change, whether it was real or fictional etc, but after having read your comments and seen what kind of indoctrinated, unthinking, close minded individual you are when it comes to this issue I am beginning to think that there is in fact science behind global warming. Supafly has stated that he was a skeptic until he actually read into the theory. Someone who is able to actually asses the views of their opposition is a thinking person. You are not, evidently, and I am sure that you will read this and in your holier than thou mode of thought will think me a follower, duped by mass opinion, but I am not. I am not influenced by the opinions of the masses but rather by the opinion of one and their complete, needless detachment from reality.