Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 07:00 PM       
I love it when people complain about being called names or the CIVILITY of an argument, as if getting your feelings hurt discredits someone.

Here's the brass tax on why people have stopped playing this game with you, as the thread has progressed we began presenting facts, and good arguments, where you would respond to by pretending like they don't exist then posting a thousand links to articles you've never read. And it is clear that you didn't even comprehend most of what you would post yourself, let alone what we would post. It is clear you have no interest understanding, and just have a smug paranoid opinion that is right nomatter what. Whenever anyone presented you with good evidence you would steer off into some conspiratorial rant (er, I mean post a hundred unread links) on why its presumably invalid that rarely had anything to do with the topic at hand. Like I said earlier, you are a mirror image of me back when I was 19, I was dumb as shit and couldn't realize it because I was dumb as shit, so I just kept on arguing... and you still a year older than my current age. Everyone here has recognized this about you, so all we have left to do is deconstruct everything you post. Maybe the nurse will make you take your anxiety medication for once and you'll actually get as embarrassed as you should over this entire thread of shame that is your legacy.
And stop crying over people 'focusing personally' on you. Buy a pack of tampons and come back after your time of the month is over.