View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 02:16 PM       
Naldo; I believe I've found the exit clause in the question I've been aksing you that you feel allows you to coyly avoid action.

To wit; from CNN

"Texas Gov. George W. Bush, a Methodist who leads the Republican race in opinion polls and fund-raising, gave the most personal testimony in Monday's debate. Each candidate was asked what "political philosopher or thinker" he identified with most. (In an interview Tuesday morning with Des Moines Register reporters and editors, Bush said he understood the question to be, "Who"s had the most influence on your life?")

So we see the privilidged Governor backpeddling in a move reminiscent of... why, YOU, Ronnie!

So, a THIRD option for you. Bush, in a National Televised Debate for the presidency of the United States, the THIRD candidate in row to be asked a simple DIRECT QUESTION, FAILS to understand the words.

If I were you I'd take the easy out I'm offering here. Becuase the alternative is that your hero lied, and worse yet, pulled a PETER and denied CHRIST!

I guess it would be nice if you could actually offer some opinion as to what you think about all this. But it's pretty entertaining watching you wriggle around like a worm on a hook, too. You simply can't face the fact that you, who are right all the time or if you're not can't discuss it; and W. who is right all the time and if he's not can't discuss it might DISAGREE on an ISSUE. Anything this hard prettty much has to be good for you, Naldo. Show a shred of humanity.

A.) You were wrong.
B.) W was wrong
or a VERY charitable
C.) W couldn't be bothered to opy attention to a question asked THREE TIMES in a PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. Which is a pretty callow situation to drag Jesus into.