Thread: Drugs
View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:59 PM       
Sure. I'm just at the stage in my life where drugs are abundant and I want to do them. It might be a phase but I've been doing things lately I've never pictured myself doing when I was younger. Maybe it was how much my parents and television told me that drugs were bad. Maybe it was taking D.A.R.E. classes as a kid but I used to be terrified of anything that was a drug. I didnt have a sip of booze til I was 16 and I remember my heart pounding and I was shaking like a scared little pussy.

Now though I've realized that there is nothing wrong with marijuana aside from making you lazy as shit if it's all you do. And I work full time, workout alot, and have alot of hobbies and projects that I like to work on so for me its something that I do at the end of the day, usually after midnight, and just so I can relax after a long day.

When it comes to things like shrooms and acid it's a once in a while thing and its always different. Never had a bad trip though and i've also never had to pay for them.

DMT (dimethyltriptamine) is a psychedelic that i'm interested in mainly because a close friend of mine recently died from cancer and his brother is my best friend. Some people say DMT is not a drug to get high, but a portal to another world, as it is the same chemical that is released from your brain when you die and also when you go into heavy REM sleep (vivid and lucid dreams). I personally don't believe in god or jesus or aliens or chakras or meditation or any of that bullshit, but alot of people who have taken it say thats its unexplainable, but all of the questions that everyone has ever asked will be answered. LSD/Acid and other shit like that have similar effects but everyone who has tried DMT say that they aren't nearly as intense, so I'm interested.

A buddy of mine who seemed like a normal 19 year old kid started talking to me about weed, then he basically told me he has every known drug including some research drugs that no one knows about. His parents are apparently rich as hell because they both deal all of this stuff. He's also kind of a twitchy wierdo but probably because he's fried every square inch of his brain, he tries really hard to appear normal though.

I personally stay away from pills, coke, heroin and synthetic shit like K2 and spice.