View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Before we moved, we had this one neighbor who, to put it as nice as I can, was a seriously deranged overweight Hispanic man who would take shits in his backyard (no lie, the police finally put a stop to that though), play his guitar and sing Tejano songs at 4:30 AM, dig through EVERYONE'S dumpsters, drive around the block going somewhere in the vicinity of 90MPH (police put a stop to this too), and most bizarely he would whip out a garden hose and spray his roof down. I kinda felt sorry for him because he was in serious need of some psychiatry or something, but he had no one, no one at all. I still drive down my old street because it's on the way to my job, and his house is boarded up now, and his yard is overgrown.

I bet he was a real chill, fascinating character, YOU JUST NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM you ungrateful fuck. You could have talked to him and discovered that he was a master guitarist with sever psychological problems and stood by him, proven to be his first real friend and helped him land a performance at Carnegie hall and secured the movie rights and made both of you filthy rich but you're just too focused on outward appearances. Good job.

Psychotic Mexican Man, you live on in my heart