View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM       
Ok, I suppose I shall keep writing about the place. And yes, I did treat the place as a resort. The only real differences are that we couldn't go outside. The only sunshine I felt was what came through the reinforced windows. Oh, and the whole deal where we couldn't wear belts, clothes with drawstrings, shoe laces, or anything with a string or use any electronic items other than the televisions. Q-tips were apparently off limit too. I asked why and apparently there was a patient who thought he could kill himself by pushing it into his brain through his ear. The guy ended up deaf in one ear and q-tips were outlawed. The food was really excellent and I found that even though I ate a good amount, since they portioned it out to be the right amount, I didn't gain any weight from eating that much.

When I first got in there, I spent about 3 days just hanging out in my room while I was getting used to the medicines. They made me pretty lethargic. After that I ventured out and met some of the patients. The ones who were there when I got there that I can remember are Randy, Joyce, the girl I'm dating, and an opera singing redhead with huge tits.

Randy came in there on his own accord because he feared what he'd do to his wife. He was a guitar playing preacher who was also a proponent of weed legalization (as were most people inside the hospital). They allowed him to bring his guitar in for some reason. I only later found out what happened with his wife to make him so pissed at her. His wife had started worshiping the occult and doing witchcraft. She threw out all of his bibles and was practicing as a witch. He had gotten out for a day, but then came right back in that night after his wife had done something with their cat. I'm not sure what that situation was. But he did play really good guitar.

Joyce had been there the longest out of all of the people on our floor. She was there for 3 months. Her problem was that she would talk about killing her husband all day long. He had left her after 30 years and so naturally she was upset. He feared for his life so he put her into the hospital. She did talk to herself a whole lot and said they only kept her in there because she loved to dance. Anytime music would come onto the tv, she would get up and try and shake it like she was an 18 year old stripper. It was entertaining and would be kind of hot if she wasn't 65.

The girl I'm seeing now shall remain nameless because I know you jerks will find her since her name is the only one of it's kind in austin. She shan't know what an awful person I am before I've had my way with her. Anyways, she was inside the hospital because her right hand shakes for hours at a time. She'd been to many doctors and found none that could help so one told her to check into there. She's 4'10, really skinny, and a vietnamese australian. Her australian accent is barely there, but it's sexy all the same. I chose to woo her over the hot redhead due to how smart she was and funny. She's almost graduating college as a pharmacist. Very cool and if I shall be her mate, very lucrative. The only thing bad about her is that she wants me to cut my hair and I have to pretend to be a nice fellow in her presence when I am secretly a dastardly hooligan.

The big breasted redheaded opera singer was just stunning. I only mention her because she is probably the hottest girl I have seen in years. She would sing while my current girlfriend would play the piano. Oh man it was bonerific. I didn't even try to talk to her much due to the fact that she was way out of my league (I figured). But when her boyfriend came to visit during visiting hours, he was just a nerdy poindexter. I think she was in there for trying to commit suicide. Depression shit. That's why most people were in there.

I learned that I was on the better floor. The floor below us is where they put the really crazy fuckers who have to be sedated constantly. Our floor was just the anxiety/depression/bi-polar area. Every now and then you'd get someone put in who just went up the wall crazy. It happened 3 times. One of them wasn't even crazy, just mad. Her boyfriend had cheated on her and called to have her committed when she found out. She was just angry that she was locked into the place and started banging on the walls, kicking doors, and generally causing everyone else to be anxious. It was the only time I actually saw someone get the needle, but as soon as they hit her with it, she dropped. I learned from one of the guys in there who had the needle that when you get it, it feels like your brain is normal but your body won't respond to it. He said that you could really will yourself to do things, like walk 15 feet, but it would take an hour to accomplish. And the whole time your brain would be thinking normally and not drugged out. It was like being prisoner in a broken body. He also told me that it took about 5 days to completely wear off and that you'd be sluggish for days afterwards. Sounded like something I didn't want to have happen.