Thread: Hell
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 03:04 AM       
"Kind of a bittersweet way for God to "wipe away every tear" but it's better then remembering who they were and crying for the then annihilated soul you cared for and loved."

This is really weird to me because I wasn't aware that the physical body, it's memories and ego came along with the soul. I thought that was what died?
What is a "SOUL"?

"Well, yes, but the influence of a book obviously stretches beyond that ten percent when it entrenches itself as a core of European culture, no?"

I know the divine comedy was popularized within the church as dante was involved with the church somehow. Same with the bible. When people are preaching generally they are talking about the bible, so that's how it was "Popularized" when it was shared with the populace every sunday.
Cultural anthropology is a pretty vast subject they have classes for it at school.