View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM       
I meant havent tried to kill myself for a month, my mistake, I'm a little drunk...

I never said I believed in one god, and I never said I believed in reincarnation.

I don't claim to be misunderstood here.. everyone knows who I am, and i'm usually pretty clear about my intentions...

and God doesn't hate anyone, he has universal love and peace to spread. He even loves useless shit like you. Consider that statement. Useless shit. How can shit be useless? Semian wise, shit is used to mark territory, hence primates throwing their shit at eachother, and shitting all around, (and to a wider degree pissing all around). Shit is also recycled into "Fertilizer". So as you can see, if you are a useless shit, you must be truley useless indeed...