View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you want I can do some research on the subject and make a thread about it? But I may not have enough time because I'm supposed to be banned by the 24th.
Come off it! One as schooled in teh interwebs as you obviously are can't find one stinking piece of evidence to show that fluoride consumed at a level of 1ppm in water causes brain damage, mutations, liver and kidney failure, skeletal fluorosis, dogs and cats living together and mass hysteria?

All you've been asked to do is to cite an article, and summarize the findings, showing how they're self consistent with your position. Kind of like writing a term paper, but without the work.

You've been the one telling us to "Google it" - may I respectfully suggest you take your own advice?
You may already be there.