View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 07:27 PM       
I also spent some time in a psych ward, but it was only because I acted crazy to avoid prison. There were some pretty weird people in there.

- This one guy acted holier-than-though, spoke well enough, and happened to be there voluntarily. He sorta hated his wife and found sexuality repulsive. Like GW, except kind of smart.

- A really short guy that we nicknamed linguini. He had a weird speech impediment where he'd mumble a lot, but was pretty harmless and could play cards for hours (but kept forgetting the rules).

- A taller, more abarasive guy. We got along, but he loved to get a rise out of that first guy.

- Previous guy's sidekick. Didn't say a whole lot and was kinda forgettable, but otherwise he seemed pretty normal. I heard that he recently died.

- Old guy who was always dancing around. Weird, but nice dude.

- Really young kid, spoke with a stutter, had severe mommy issues. The head nurse on our ward seemed to know him from outside the hospital.

- Big brown dude. I think he might've been native.

Lemme know if you want to know more!

That was very funny. Well done.