View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Yes they could have gone up afterwards, or guessed - or they could've just fucking landed on the fucking moon. Why not believe something that every astronomer on eath believes in, just because someone made a spooky video full of mis-information and bullshit?
Ad populum

I don't care what astronomers believe, because I don't believe in them.
FOR DIXIE

lol i wasnt gonna say this but i will just for fun: Why not believe something that every religious person believes in, god or a higher power, just because a few heathens made some anti-religious pamphlets? Obviously it's true because religious people believe in it, and religious people are qualified authorities in what really happened in the world.

also i bet there's at least one astronomer who thinks that the moon landing was a hoax, who may or may not be a nut.