View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
"Now, here's something I've been loathe to talk about RIGHT away, but since there's this nagging time-limit thing going with it, I figure the sooner the better. As anyone with eyes can see, our artists are doing a phenomenal job. I know I'm biased, but I think these guys may be producing one of the (if not the) best Webcomics out there.

HOWEVER, they're doing all of this for profit-sharing. Now, profits on Keenspot are generated via readers, and the fact is, it's going to take us awhile to get our readership to a level where we're hitting the number of pageviews necessary to cover their cost of living. But they continue on, knowing that we WILL get there.

As writer/creator, I personally don't make ANY money on stuff until long after they've been paid (and back-paid) and if I never make a dime from the comic, but they get paid... I'm perfectly content with that. I love these guys, and I want to continue working with them for YEARS to come.

So with all of that in mind, there are some things that you, as readers, can do to help. First and foremost, that's spread the word about the comic. The faster we get those readers, the faster these guys get paid what they're worth. The OTHER thing you can do is really BACK this project..."

http://wizbenny.livejournal.com/