View Single Post
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:36 PM       
Tell me where it says that abortion, by its own definition, involves dead babies post-natum.

I never said it was right, or moral, or in some cases even legal. People DO make mistakes, or have moral lapses. Psychiatrists get paid to listen to these people's mistakes and regrets. What I'm saying is, it boils down to choice.

Do you like having people's opinions crammed down your throat, whether they're right or not? I personally think the leftists are the more correct of the two about this war (no one can be ENTIRELY correct, it's impossible in practice) and they're trying to tell you why, but what if someone made a law saying you were not allowed to disagree with the leftist's opinions. I'll admit it's sad that a woman chooses to have her child aborted, but what else can be done? Adoption agencies can't find enough quality homes, and am I to assume that YOU'LL correct these mistakes? Will YOU take in a baby that could've been aborted? I bet you'll find it a TAD inconvenient. And if you're so concerned about "right to life", tell me then, why do pro-lifers stomp all over the homeless on their way to the next clinic bombing? Is it a right to life until you are born? Here's a cardboard box, good luck? Is it a right to life until that very same baby grows up to be an abortion doctor? THEN you can kill him?

The bottom line: BE CONCERNED WITH YOURSELF. Would you want a bunch of protestors nitpicking a big mistake YOU might've made in your past? You might've smoked a little pot in high school, does that mean I can gather a group of anti-drug protestors and bear down on your front yard?

I never said I agree with the choice. I just respect that people have the freedom to be ALLOWED the choice. That will be THEIR cross to bear. So until you can ASSURE me that EVERY single baby that was to be aborted will be brought up in a loving, secure, happy home, keep the preaching to yourself. I equate it to euthanasia. Would you want to live in a COMPLETELY unbearable situation? How about a baby born to a homeless 15 year old runaway with no means to support herself, or the adoption agency that finds that child a home with an abusive, alcoholic foster parent?

If a child has SOME hope, then no, I do not advocate abortion. However, if that child will NEVER grow up with any hope, I advocate it. If the mother will die in childbirth, I advocate it. Does this clear it up?