View Single Post
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:47 PM       
I'm really sorry everyone for making you wait. I've been extraordinarily busy with finals, christmas shopping, holidays, and all other kinds of stuff but never the less, the wait is over.

So I was a little hesitant at first seeing as there were visible claw marks on the package. Someone trying to get into my package or something trying to get out... just a little worried to find out.

Proceeded with a little caution.

I mean should I be worried or excited?

Still not sure about my emotions right now.

Finally, some explanation to the claw marks. Obviously some blue-collar workers from the post office sniffed out the booze and tried clawing their way into my Secret Santa present.

Wait.. Why is the 18 pack taped back up? Is this some kind of sick joke? So after a miserable attempt to claw through my Secret Santa package, they still managed to steal my very highly commercialized beer and audaciously taped the box back up and made it appear as if there's still beer inside? Merry Christmas.

Wait a second. What's this over here I see?

It's a note from Nekoneko061. It's a vague list explaining some of the gifts in what appeared to be a case of beer. Wow, I'm terribly sorry. I should of known better than to accuse some proletariat's of stealing some Miller lite.

So the list goes something like this.
-Pecans
-"Incense"
-Bad ass belt buckles
-German chocolates that nekoneko thought "looked good"
-A movie card that I'll probably forget
-Stuff they don't know what they got me

The first item I see is a white bag filled with what seems to be the pecans.

It is indeed the "Southern pecans" that you kindly picked all by yourself like a big person would. I would like to add that they were very delicious actually and that I must acquire some more STAT.

So I did some more digging and found some of the incense you mentioned (like to add that I do indeed plan on using them for personal meditation purposes only) and some of what you call German chocolates along with the rest of the candy you sent. Never got around to eating the spider man child cigarettes but I did try some of the chocolate and the dark chocolate with marzipan was actually awful. Don't worry, the milk chocolate with cornflakes saved it.

On forth with the digging in which I stumble upon the very manly belt buckles, a gargoyle wall ornament, party napkins (how'd you know I needed these), the movie card, and 3 novels. One of the books (Survivor: A novel) I'm rather familiar with and have been looking forward to give another read. As for the other books, especially Forbidden Knowledge, I don't think it's so much the knowledge that is forbidden as it is more information this is unappliable. All around, great gifts but that's not all, there is still ONE more I've been waiting to take out since I opened the box.

IT'S DUMBLEDORE!

Oh hell yeah. A 100% genuine Dumbledore.

Thank you so much Nekoneko, I'm super excited about this. I promise to take real good care of him and make sure to never let his precious plastic skin touch the air.

What can I say. I pretty much had the best Secret Santa ever! Just look at that haul, how could I not be satisfied with that? Thank you very much Nekoneko, you have definitely made my slow-picture-putting-up ass very joyous. Now excuse me while Dumbledore and I go meditate and after wards, snobbishly eat our German chocolate and read our Chuck Palahniuk novels while wearing our extremely manly belt buckles.