View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
So Pent, apparently you liked The Road to Wellville? You were one of very few.
Actually never saw it, sounds like i should keep it that way though.

Guess this means i am also going again

The cured leper sent me Ken Foree

His movie catalog is limited mostly to a few movies made in the last few years, only a couple of which I have seen, and all of which I hated(except the Hank Gathers TV movie, and I only kind of liked that movie), 2 movies I hated and 1 I liked would be boring, however, he has been in almost every TV show every made in cameo roles, so we will use that

Ken Foree TV show I loved: Cheers. he played a police officer in an episode of one of the greatest sitcoms ever made

Ken Foree TV show I liked: Quantum Leap. He played something/someone called The Brush. I don't remember this entity, but I liked the show and watched almost every episode

Ken Foree TV show I hated: Family Matters. Doesn't matter what he played, this was a terrible show

Honorable mention: We'll stick the hank Gathers movie here, only because Loyala Marymount was a beast of a school in basketball in those days

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 30th, 2011 at 06:26 AM.