View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Actually never saw it, sounds like i should keep it that way though.
Don't even bother with Wellville. There was only one moment in the movie where I laughed ... yet one of the movie's main songs was entitled "The Laughing Song". Ah irony.

Yes, yes, I know. I'll take another, while I'm waiting for my next mail delivery.

Pent, you're killing me. Another nearly impossible task. Gregory Peck.

A Gregory Peck movie I love: To Kill a Mockingbird. Is there any other choice? He is Atticus Finch.

A Gregory Peck movie I like: The Guns of Navarone - another adaptation of an Alistair MacLean novel did not fail to disappoint me. Plus it has Zorba! How can you not like this movie?

A Gregory Peck movie I hate don't like very much: The Yearling.

Honorable Mention(s): Pretty much every movie he had been in. I'm serious, he was that good of an actor. Legendary. I recommend Cape Fear (the original); The Omen (of course); Roman Holiday (just to see him in a comedy); The Boys from Brazil; and On the Beach.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Sep 29th, 2011 at 01:27 AM.