View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Eh? I know you feel tough for thinking that, but being bad at it has nothing to do with it. I'm rubbish at most FPS's, but I still think Valve's game design is some of the best in the industry, FPS or not.

It's not like it's hard to advance text.

But if the game flow is so busted that I need to talk to every random NPC in hopes of finding the one that gives me some sense of where to go or what to do, well, fuck that noise. There's spelling it out like every new RPG, and there's the needle-in-a-haystack method that smarter developers dropped years ago. Mother 3 has a nice footing somewhere in the middle.

And I beat the damn game, mind you. Best rape scene in a videogame.
I don't feel tough because I was able to beat the game without a walkthrough or anything, but you should feel like a retard for not being able to.

Really, it's not a fucking hard game. I'm amazed that you think the "game flow is busted" simply because you didn't know what to fucking do. Plenty of other people I know had no problem beating the game without getting stuck forever and then crying like a bitch.

That was very funny. Well done.