View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
considering we're talking about personal playthrough experiences and basing our opinions on that, i don't see why using how other people played through it matters. do you think when critics review games they first find out how everyone else played it? they give a personal opinion based on their personal experience. if we didn't know what to do, then there is a problem
Here's the thing: you two didn't know what to do. Everyone else I know did not have that problem. You're the minority.

Here's a similar situation: 10 people are in line at a vending machine. 8 of the people go through and make their purchases, but two of the people got lost somewhere along the way and didn't know what to do. Why? Because they're retarded. They're also the minority.

There's not a problem with the gameplay. I've said all I need to say on this.

That was very funny. Well done.