View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
I swear I gave away one of those same hand puppet faces the other year... I love those things man. Nice way to turn it into a televised storyline. I enjoyed watching the earth get dumped on. Made me think of GWAR's "This Toilet Earth". Kudos to you, you selfish, festive reindeer molester! :O

One question though, what exactly did he send you besides the hand puppet and fake poo? Those things are pretty cheap and I guess I'm just unclear as to what he sent ya. Just wanna make sure you got at least $15 worth o' gifts per our Secret Santa requirements 'n all heheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppers620 View Post
Perfect for writing my to do lists. I really enjoy making lists to help me keep my priorities in order.

I think you spelled one word wrong there, it's "KISS" not "KICK". Simple mistake really.

Schimid gave you some damned good stuff there. I love those Blowpop night lights and you just can't go wrong with the Pee-Wee's holiday special DVD and a healthy set o' moustaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

THE SHORT VERSION: I RECEIVED MYTHICAL ANIMALS AND GROG MINTS FROM POPPERS620. THE MYTHIC BEASTS ATE THE MINTS AND HAD A DRUNKEN ORGY. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WIPE-AWAY-SINS TOWEL!
Good stuff Sam. I want those mythical animals rock. The expression on Prince Reptilian's face is priceless. Glad you appreciate the fighting unicorns she sent you, unlike the unappreciative jackass from last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppers620
at the Hyaena Gallery out here in Burbank, CA

www.hyaenagallery.com
That's where Re had her first solo art show, and yeah you should all check it out if you're ever in town cuz they sell all sorts of cool little oddities. I picked up an awesome Frogmen vs. the Radioactive Octopus set from there recently. <3