View Single Post
Lycurgus1985 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:16 PM       
Ahhhhhhh, we feeling depressed Dole? Too bad! I'm glad that to you I'm very depressing.

SupaFly, can't say I got anything against you. But I will say I know I'm annoying. That's why I keep acting as a thorn in a lot of member's asses here. Nearly everyone here are nothing but pompous assholes that act like their shit doesn't stink and as if these forums are some exclusive club. I'm sorry, but it's nothing but a shithouse.

Good luck on keeping any new members at this rate if you plan to rip up 90% of them. It's also ridiculous how no one even follows the damned rules and how Chojin keeps changing them like a diaper as Nose put it so colorfully.

Like I said, if you want to ban me, go ahead and get it over with. I don't give a shit either way. Seriously, what are you waiting for? I wouldn't care either way if I saw this place ever again. The only part of I-Mockery that matters is the actual site which is definitely hell of a lot more funny than most of you miserable fucktards with trunks growing in your ass who worship these forums like some kind of brainwashed cult. This place acts like nothing more than some virtual high school which is really sad. Some of you practically live and breathe on these boards like it's your life. I seriously don't get it.

If you think I'm getting bent out of shape, that's you. I'm just stating my own views on this sad little place. I think the only time I honestly smile is when either RoG, Sicktodeathmx, Nose, or Emu posts. However, just for that small percentage, it just isn't worth it.

So, do as you wish. Bash me, abuse me, kick me to shit, whatever causes you to get your jollies off. I seriously do not give a flying fuck. I can always go somewhere else.