View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Just had a creepy experience. Went to the county fair, Kitsa junior wanted to ride the merry-go-round. We bought the tickets and Mr. Kitsa didn't want to accompany her, so I had to haul my broken-ankled ass up on the thing and hold her on the pony.

So the carny comes around, right, and I notice with the kid behind us that he's making a point to touch the kids. Not a tap, like rubbing their legs as he passes. This bothers me a great deal so I'm scowling at him from where I'm standing. He comes up to my kid and tries to rub her back. Just as he touched the small of her back, I moved to block his access to her and stared him down. He just sort of laughed it off and moved on to the next kid, whose back he slowly rubbed in a massage-y sort of completely inappropriate way.

I mean, it was the sort of thing that literally makes your hair stand on end. I just got the superduper heebie-jeebies even being near this guy. Just when I was thinking, fuck it, I'm outta here, he started the ride. My daughter didn't seem to notice anything amiss and I couldn't jump off a moving merry go round with a broken ankle, so I just held onto her and watched him. Holy almighty fuck was that man creepy.

As soon as the ride ended, I tucked my kid under my arm like a football, grabbed a support pole with my other hand and sort of Tarzaned my way off the ride to land on my good ankle. Then I got the hell out of there.

I don't know what I could have done differently but holy fuck was that guy a creepy pedo