View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
I played Diablo for like, 7 hours before boredom overcame me. That's a long time to spend with something you hate.

You keep going on about how I have no SKILL, like someone who refuses to play Smash Bros with items turned on, but all it takes to be sucessful in Diablo is clicking on something you want dead until it falls into little bitty pieces and then moving on to the next creeping monstrosity and repeating yourself ad-verbatim, all the while drip feeding yourself with restore health potions so you don't fall over dead. If things get really bad you might have to teleport back to town and re-stock yourself with the shit before you resume the murder.

Clearly, this is an incredibly deep and strategic experience, and I have no idea what I'm speaking of.

Also, if you're not enraged by what I'm saying, why are you bringing personal attacks into the equation, Zomboid?

WELL, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY CRAZY AND HAVE CRAFTED SOME FANTASY IN YOUR HEAD ABOUT THINGS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. ALSO YOU JUST REALLY SUCK AT THE GAME, THAT'S WHY YOU HATE IT.