View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
I don't think the matter of if homosexuality is a choice or not is really relevant at all to if it's wrong. Unless you're a deterministic sort in which case nothing is wrong because it's all predetermined am i right? I don't know that just runs the course of eventually saying something like, "SERIAL KILLERS ARENT MORALLY RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE GENES THAT MAKE THEM KILL!" ... or make them more predisposed to kill in which case we can still judge them for lack of control.

Really you can say nobody is guilty of anything if you're that deterministic *shrug* Other than that it's kind of pointless. And even assuming it is a choice you still have to show how it's a bad choice which dumbass thread author tried to do with his gay arguments about MEN AND WOMEN TOGERTHER 4 EVERER