View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
What, jamesman you think I didn't understand your 'point' and you need to put it plainly to little helm? I did. And I wasn't commenting on it. I was commenting on the fact that said quote sounded like something out of a horribly cheesy romance novel.
I try. Honestly, I just don't like sounding perverted when I'm trying to be serious. Much rather sound like a trashy novel. And I know you understood it. I was just rewording it in a way to better please you. Because I am a whore.

Quote:
As to your viewpoint, if seriously the lack of possibility to partake interferes with your ability to get off on lesbians and to the point where you state you 'hate' them, then you have both the most limited imagination and the most strictly egocentric outlook to love I've seen.
I use the word hate rather freely. I hardly ever mean it in an intensive way, which I HATE someone or some group. To reword it, I don't see why guys get hot for lesbians. Maybe it's the fact that you can't have one. Maybe it's the delusion that you can get a three-way going on, or at least watch and jerk off in the corner. But for me, the fact that they're lesbians immediately puts it in my head that I shouldn't waste my time lusting after them. That's not to say it's not enjoyable to see sometimes.