View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:52 AM       
ok ok these are your first 8 posts listen. listen. Stop using pictures, okay? Also, you have your face for your avatar than that might lead to a lot of ugly insults haha no pun intended ok? I am your friend. I will tell you how to survive around here. Also, the mst3k sig has got to go. By showing us what you like, you are leaving yourself open to insults. Ok? Right, listen ok learn to blend in don't draw attention to yourself. Then get a new avatar maybe something out of Kalvin and Hobbes? Anything that doesn't draw attention. Ok then post a lot of one-liner random stuff but not too much! Don't draw attention! maybe like 3 posts a day? When people are mocking someone, join in with the same tired results and emoticons but don't overdo it and for heaven's sake don't say stuff like 'you don't belong here with us!' that's just asking for an old guy to notice you. Also when you see a guy named Carnivore post, kiss his ass he's number one around here ok? Stick with me, kid, you're going to make it.