View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Sheep, eh? Are you refering to people who believe in God and a religious viewpoint to be sheep, are you refering to the fringe minority that will believe what they are spoon fed.
How about a little of both? See, I seem to recall the Bible using the sheep analogy quite a bit. I never said it was a bad thing, necessarily.

Though I think it is. Blind faith is always dangerous, in my opinion. I have questioned everything, including God. I think that a healthy skepticism is important in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
And I recieved a calling to be a priest, but God had bigger plans for myself. And my heart would have not been in it. I won't be a priest out of duty if I cannot put 100% behind it. Sorry.
Yeah, "bigger" plans alright. To the size of about 500 lbs, from what you say. But hey, I don't mean to poke fun at your weight, I mean, you've improved that. And good for you. I just don't feel like wasting my time coming up with a "real insult", you know, kind of like how don't when you keep calling Michael Moore "fatty" over and over again. Because it's absolutely hilarious. So I figured I'd recycle that tired old joke over here, it's good for a hearty chuckle.

But who am I kidding, you're not worth the time to bother responding to or coming up with a real response anyway. You disagree with me, therefore you are a conservative idiot and misinformed. Oh, and you're totally not understanding the fact that I'm mocking you right now. But hey, that's okay. A big, strong, bronze sun god 'CRAZY motherfucker' like yourself can take it all in stride, I'm sure.